Your Community Pharmacy
We are a locally owned and operated Independent Pharmacy and Medical Supply company, taking pride in offering our customers personal and efficient quality service. Our goal is to provide prescription and home health care needs at a reasonable price, and we have been doing that for over 100 years.
We are much more than a Pharmacy. We carry hard to find times like - Ostomy Supplies, Wheelchair Rentals, Compression Stockings, Hospital Beds, Pride Scooters, Lift chairs, wound care -- we have it all!
If we don't have what your are looking for, we can special order from most companies. Please give us a call, or stop by and see us. Our staff is always happy to assist you with your needs
- Our helpful and friendly staff is ready to assist you with any questions you might have. We offer a full pharmacy, insurance billing and medical equipment sales.
- Busy during the week? We are also open on Saturdays!
- We all live in the Valley, and are here to help you with what ever you need.
Kerolos and Shawnett
- Kerolos and Shawnett bring a lot of experience to Pharm A Save Monroe. They are the continuing to expand their roles as providers, offering services to our community.
- Each Pharmacist would be happy to talk to you about any of your concerns or questions about your health and medications. If you would like a one on one counseling appointment, please give us a call.
Bridgett, Toni, Tahnee & Erica
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Our pharmacy technicians would be happy to talk to you about any insurance billing issues, text message alerts, refill reminders, bubble packs and refill requests
Cindy and Vanessa
- Pharmacy Assistants
- Cindy and Tisha are pharmacy assistants. They are who you see up front, helping your ring up your prescriptions and other purchased items., Cindy does all the foot care ordering, and Tisha is in charge of the cards.
- If you have anything you want special ordered, let our pharmacy assistants know, and they would be happy to help you
Stephanie, Sue G., Mike, & Ben
- Medical Equipment and Supplies Specialists
- Stephanie and Sue G. will answer your questions about your medical equipment needs, what is covered on insurance, and do all of the medical equipment and supply billing. If you have a question about your equipment bill, or would like to order an item, give Stephanie or Sue G. a call.
Mike and Ben are the Medical equipment specialists. They do the "heavy lifting", know the weight limits, pros and cons as well as the best item product for the treated condition. You will see them at your home if you have an equipment deliver
- Mike has been with the company since 1969.
- Healthcare Coordinator and DME Specialist
- Suzette handles all of our Home Medical Equipment needs, she has been with the company since 1976.
- Certified Orthotic Fitter
- Bridgett has been with the company since 1998.
- Service Technician - Delivery/Setup & Sales
- Ben has been with the company since 2000. Ben is wonderful with our customers, and always has a friendly hello!