- We come to you.
- Refill Fast
- Average wait time is 20 mins.
- Personalized Care
- When you call, you speak to a person.
- Locally Owned
- Serving the community for over 100 years.
There are many times in life where you may feel overwhelmed. When a loved one is sick or ill, it isn't always clear what the next step is. Pharm A Save Monroe is a full line Pharmacy, with a large front end filled with equipment & aids to help ease the struggles of daily living. Wound Care, Nebulizers, Medication, Incontinence supplies, Hospital Beds, Lift chairs & more.
Our Start - 1908
2018 - Present
Your Pharmacy Team!
- We are your Pharmacy Team! We would be happy to help you in any way. We bring years of experience, and many smiles.
Kerolos , Pharmacist in Charge
- Kerolos is our Pharmacist In Charge. He is always continuing to expand their roles as providers, offering services to our community. Kerolos is a specialist in Diabetic Education and Travel Vaccines.
- He would be happy to talk to you about any of your concerns or questions about your health and medications. If you would like a one on one counseling appointment, please give us a call.
Shawnett , Pharmacist
- Shawnett brings a lot of experience to Pharm A Save Monroe. She continues to expand their roles as providers, offering services to our community. She would enjoy speaking with your one on one about your medications and your health history.
- Shawnett would be happy to talk to you about any of your concerns or questions about your health and medications. If you would like a one on one counseling appointment, please give us a call.
Toni - Lead Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Toni has been with Pharm A Save since 2002. She started cleaning medical equipment in high school, and went to school to become a Pharmacy Technician soon after.
- She would be happy to talk to you about any insurance billing issues, text message alerts, refill reminders, bubble packs, medication sync, and refill requests
Tahnee - Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Tahnee joined our staff while finishing her schooling in 2011. She would be happy to talk to you about any insurance billing issues, text message alerts, refill reminders, bubble packs, medication sync, and refill requests
Alex - Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Alex joined our staff in 2019. Another local gal, she is a pleasure to have on our team. Alex would be happy to talk to you about any insurance billing issues, text message alerts, refill reminders, bubble packs, medication sync, and refill requests
- Mike has been with the company since 1969.
- Healthcare Coordinator and DME Specialist
- Suzette handles all of our Home Medical Equipment needs, she has been with the company since 1976.
- Certified Orthotic Fitter
- Bridgett has been with the company since 1998. She is a Pharmacy Technican and certified fitter. She also is our bookkeeper!
- Service Technician - Delivery/Setup & Sales
- Ben has been with the company since 2000. Ben is wonderful with our customers, and always has a friendly hello! You will see Ben up at the tills, assisting with Medical Equipment, or doing deliveries
Cindy - Pharmacy Assistant
- Pharmacy Assistants
- Cindy has been with Pharm A Save since 1992. She is who you see up front, helping your ring up your prescriptions and other purchased items. If you have anything you want special ordered, let our pharmacy assistants know, and they would be happy to help you
Ashley - Pharmacy Assistant
Ashley joined our staff in March 2020 as a Pharmacy Assistant.
Stephanie, Sue G., Mike, & Ben
- Medical Equipment and Supplies Specialists
- Stephanie and Sue G. will answer your questions about your medical equipment needs, what is covered on insurance, and do all of the medical equipment and supply billing. If you have a question about your equipment bill, or would like to order an item, give Stephanie or Sue G. a call.
Mike and Ben are the Medical equipment specialists. They do the "heavy lifting", know the weight limits, pros and cons as well as the best item product for the treated condition. You will see them at your home if you have an equipment deliver