COVID-19 Vaccine Information
We have no vaccine available at this time.
- Current COVID-19 vaccination appointments are for Phase 1a and Phase 1b1 (tier 1) individuals only.
Per WA Department of Health, Phase 1a and Phase 1b (tier 1) includes:
- Healthcare personnel - including first responders - who have direct patient contact (within 6 feet) and are unable to telework.
- Personnel working in residential care, long-term care facilities and other community-based, congregate living settings where most individuals are 65 years of age are receiving care, supervision or assistance.
- Residents of long-term care facilities and other community-based, congregate living settings where most individuals over 65 years of age are receiving care, supervision, or assistance and are unable to reside independently in the community.
- Anyone over age 65, and all people over 50 who also live in a multigenerational household.
Please utilize the WA Department of Health Phase Finder online tool to validate eligibility. Print or screen shot the validation message and bring to your appointment.
Please bring your medical/medicare and prescription insurance card. There is no fee for the patient.
If this appointment is for your second dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, please bring your vaccination card with you to your appointment.
A face covering will be required for all appointments.